“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday 8 March 2014

And So It Begins

I cannot believe it's March.

And I seriously can't believe I'm leaving for Thailand in a few hours to do my DELTA. I've been talking about it for a year and it's managed to suddenly creep upon me.

This week has been hectic trying to get last minute preparations done - namely paying bills, transferring money all over the place and emptying my bank accounts.

So sad.

I've been up early the last couple of days and have practically finished packing and cleaning. I actually think I have enough time to just chill out and relax for an hour, but I'm too scared to in case I suddenly remember that there's something else I should've done and then I won't have time to do it.

LOL!

I'd actually really like to thank a handful of people who have been super amazing and supportive over the last couple of weeks. They've helped me manage my stress and have been wonderfully encouraging.

Thank you.

Next time you'll be hearing from me, I'll be in the scorching heat!

=)

xoxo


No comments: