“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 20 March 2015

Come ON!

I know, I know. After promising myself that I would blog way more frequently this year, I haven't.

And it's not because I've been lazy, or I didn't want to. Believe me -  wanted to.

It's just that I can't really talk about what's going on right now. 

I haven't had quite the start I wanted this year. Stress from last year has rolled over and the emotional rollercoaster of life has continued, even though I promised myself I wouldn't let it.

Ergh!

I've been bombarding my FB and Instagram pages with pictures of food and workout updates. I'm not gonna lie - I would love to post gym selfies, but we all know how we feel when we see them! HAHAHA! I'm really pleased with the progress I'm making on a summer body - looking forward to getting to the beach and tanned! That can't come soon enough to be honest.

Anyway, I wanted to post because literally, I think I'm losing faith in mankind again!

I've just finished watching the latest episode of Grey's Anatomy and seriously, I realised that most of the shows I watch involve some level of cheating. Cheating, lying, deceiving, manipulating....you name it, it's there. I don't know why I get so involved in TV shows, but I do. It isn't just a show when real life seems to be like that as well! I think everyone can relate somehow to what they see on TV. But I just feel so sad that there seems to be so few good people in the world now!!!! 

Ufffff....does fidelity even exist anymore?!

I often get told that just because I give so much to others, I shouldn't expect people to behave in the same way. I shouldn't, but somehow, I still do. It's like having that blind faith to believe that everyone has a good heart deep down. But actually, not everyone does! LOL! I don't know if I'm even capable of learning that lesson. I'm always rooting for people and hoping that one day I will be proved right - that there is good intent deep down - but more often than not, that never happens and it's something I just wish I would learn!

xoxo

No comments: