“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday 10 October 2015

Confusion

Arrrgggghhhhhhh!!!!

It is so frustrating that when you have a situation straightened out, it takes one thing to turn everything on its head again.

And to say that I have been left feeling somewhat confused is an understatement.

OK, I guess confused is the wrong word. No, no - actually confused is definitely the right word.

Confused. Anxious. Nervous. Fearful. Hopeful. Happy. Relieved.

LOL! I sound like a nutter! 

It's just been a bit of an insane 3 weeks. But I think things just finally might be falling into place, and I'm starting to figure things out.

Someone told me that you have to stop holding onto fear and just let go. Let it happen. But stay strong, keep your guard up and protect yourself.

How are you supposed to do all of that at the same time?!

The next 6 months - 1 year are going to be everything. Everything.

I can't explain why in detail yet, but it's all super exciting!

My trip to Africa is taking its beautiful shape, and I am so effing pumped for it! It has broken the bank, but you should never apologise for doing something on your bucket list. And seeing an African sunset?! It's going to be so effing special, I can barely contain my excitement! And to be able to share it with someone who has been one of my rocks over the last year will make it even more special, and amazing, and exciting, and fun!

I've also just booked my flight to....

....the M**********N' BAHAMAS!!!!

Woop woop woop!

I can't even begin to explain how excited I am for that either! It's just going to be insane. And I'm excited to catch up with my girl in LA who will be meeting me there as well! Yay! 

It's going to be an epic start to the new year! Next year HAS to be my year! Because I want a better one that this one. And a better one than last year. 

I deserve it.

And I'm going to make it happen.

xoxo


No comments: