“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 11 October 2015

Yawn!

Ufffff.

This being frugal lark is getting seriously boring.

I haven't done anything this weekend except go to the gym.

Seriously - apart from that and taking the rubbish out today, I haven't left the house. I've stayed in, done laundry and watched copious amounts of TV, spent hours looking at flights and hotels, sorting through emails and deleting pictures.

I guess it has been productive, but after spending months going out all weekend, it feels weird. Although my wallet is definitely thanking me for it. I was spending a fortune on lunches and dinners and drinks - now money is only going on commuting and food from the supermarket. That used to be expensive too, but now that I've become a smarter shopping, I've finding a lot of ways to save cash there, too!

My credit card beating, however, has continued. 

And I have just booked another flight.

Off to the States next month!

LOL - I'm so used to shoving everything on a debit card, that I sometimes forget that all these flights and hotels still need to be paid for! I'm sitting here thinking that all I need to do now is save for spending money, but actually, I need to pay for the whole trip! LOL! 

Good thing I am being so frugal then!

Definitely going to be working my arse off for the next 6 months, that's for sure. If anyone needs a business English tutor, let me know!!!! HAHA!

On a completely different note, how are you supposed to get rid of that flabby bit at the bottom of a six pack?! The top part of my abs are getting pretty defined and then it's just like this round gut. My friend told me I would have to start eating better to get rid of it....

....so I guess it's staying! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

xoxo

No comments: