“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 13 June 2010

What A Punk!

K, so i really have a nap before I head out again so I'm gonna make this short.

Robert Green is a PUNK.

I just watched the highlights of the England - USA game and I'm just like shaking my head. I can't believe that he made such a blundering mistake - I mean, it's so damn EMBARRASSING!! There seemed to be loads of chances for goals in the match on both sides - I'm kinda annoyed that I couldn't watch it live, but with it kicking off at 3.45am and having to work at 10am, I just decided it wasn't worth it to be knackered all day. And now that I've watched the highlights, I'm so glad that I didn't bother!

Fools.

Korea on the other hand thrashed Greece - I was watching that match while I was having dinner in a Brazilian restaurant last night. Man, that was soooooo good! And I'm really excited because I have a DAY OFF tomorrow so it means I can go out on the town tonight - FINALLY!!! Yay!!! Not that I have the money but it's gonna be a super cheap nomihoudai deal so it's all good!!

Really knackered but still loving my new job. I can't believe that this time in a week I'm gonna be in the States. I really need to get off my arse tomorrow and actually start doing some prep for that!! It just feels like I don't get a chance to do any of the things I need to do recently but I'm hoping come September, things would've settled down a little bit and I can get out of this working 7 days a week lark.

Now about that nap...

xx

No comments: