“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 18 June 2010

One More Day To Go!

One more day and I'm free!!

My days of teaching kids are finally over! No more songs, no more puppets, no more wailing brats running around, no more kids picking their noses or scratching their arses and then trying to touch me - NO MORE!!!

I actually feel kinda bad when I'm standing there saying my goodbyes to the parents and they're crying and I just have this massive grin on my face because the end is getting closer and closer. I won't even have time to process everything because I have to get home asap and then start packing! Everything suddenly seems to be happening so fast - it's crazy!

Now that I've had a little bit of time to actually thinking about it, I can't believe that I'm gonna get to see my girls next week! It's so effing exciting and I know that I am just gonna have the best time with them - hanging out and catching up. It's like the perfect time to be taking this break - right after finishing this awful job that I've been struggling through for the last eight months. And then when I come back in July, it's a whole new start and I'm looking forward to being all refreshed for it!

I got to speak to my boy in Kyushu last night. I haven't spoken to him for a while and just hearing his voice put a massive smile on my face. I miss him a lot and even though he's leaving Japan this year, I know I'll be seeing him again. I just wish that I could spend some one on one time with him before he leaves. It's not gonna happen coz when he comes up to Tokyo to say goodbye next month, he's gonna be coming with a friend so I won't get the time that I want with him to say goodbye privately. But hey, it's the last time that I'm gonna see him before he leaves so it's better than nothing!

I feel like I've been really productive today. I had a couple of rare free blocks in my schedule and used that time to get all the info that I needed for Sunday all printed out and ready to go. I finally managed to catch up and reply to all those emails that have been sitting around in my inbox for weeks. I love it when you get shit done. It feels really, really good.

I'm feeling really, really good. I'm tired and piling on the pounds because I've been eating like shit for the last 2 months and have barely made it to the gym, but life is good. I'm gonna get on that the minute I get back! Now that I can make my own schedule, I can work around my classes at the gym so that there's no excuse for not going. May as well start working on my bikini body for December now!

Apologies to South Beach in advance for tortuing you with the sight of my spare tyres!

xx

No comments: