“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 17 June 2013

(>_<)

Hmmmmm....

I'm not really sure if I should write about this.....

.....but I'm going to anyway! LOL!

So basically, someone new came into my life at the end of last month.

Hot, sexy, inked, caring, funny, edgy, interesting, receptive, different and....

....unavailable.

Of course.

But what was even more different about this person, is that there was an instant...

....connection.

Strong. 

Electric.

Hard to describe.

Not just physical attraction. Not just lust.

Do you remember about 3 years ago, I told you about that guy in Miami who made me drop my ice cream?

It's that same kind of connection that I had with that guy.

But even stronger.

Except this time, this guy is so completely unavailable, it's not even funny.

Not to mention that he also lives on the other side of the world.

Typical.

I only got to spend the shortest of time with him, but when he left, I was actually gutted.

And annoyed that someone that had had that effect on me lives so far away that I'll never be able to find out what that was all about.

Just because he's not here anymore, it doesn't mean that he's not constantly on my mind.

Which is also really effing annoying.

I'm sure it will pass....かなぁー。

xoxo

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well. Life does lead us in unexpected directions. If I could take all the negative out of this situation I would in a heart beat. But it seems unfair to think about it any different than how it is. I will always carry memories of the time we shared. And I'm truly lucky to have your continued friendship. Cheers to the unexpected and amazing!