“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 20 June 2013

GGGAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

You have no idea how irritated I am right now.

I wish I could tell you that it's about something really juicy....but it isn't!

I CAN'T EFFING COMPLETE LEVEL 23 OF CANDY CRUSH SAGA!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Seriously - I've been stuck at the same level for 2 effing days and I was up until 1am last night! That game is costing me my sleep!

If I see the message "You have not cleared all the jelly" one more time, I'm going to scream!

I KNOW I HAVEN'T CLEARED ALL THE EFFING JELLY!!!

I ALWAYS end up with one left. ONE!!!! If they would just let me have one more move, I'd be out of my misery!

And now I have to wait 13 minutes to get more lives!

Who invented this stupid game?!

They should be shot!

LOL - how's that for a random one?!

LMFAO!!

xoxo

 

No comments: