“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Work It Out

I'm feeling amazing.

I haven't been to the gym in AGES and this morning, I got off my lazy arse and headed down for an aqua aerobics session.

That class has suddenly gotten seriously hard! But it was awesome to work out to nineties classics and I'm feeling great right now!

There were a few new people in the class. After I came out the shower, I was drying off and then suddenly there were 3 old women just standing there watching me and telling me I had a cute arse! Honestly, I was so embarrassed, I had no idea what to do except bow and say thank you and then quickly wrap a towel around me!

LOL!

Those ladies kill me!

xoxo

No comments: