“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Happy Happy

NOTHING makes me happier than travelling.

I've had such an awesome 2 weeks. I had a visitor over the weekend, and with the exception of being sick on Sunday, everything was perfect.

(*^_^*)

And now I'm making my way to Borneo on another spontaneous trip out of the concrete jungle.

Lol - I know, I know - you think I'm always jetting off somewhere. But trust me, I have friends who travel way more often than I do, so don't hate.

I'm just chilling at KL airport now - I'd forgotten how mental this place is! Great seeing the diverse cultures side by side though - last time I was here, it was definitely one of my favourite things about this country. 

I'll tell you what though, I'm never flying AirAsia again! Not for a flight more than a couple of hours anyway. Apart from all the hidden charges, I just hated how rude the cabin attendants were and the "choice" of hot meals was actually only one....which had effing tuna in it!!! So I went hungry for 7 hours. I chowed down this bowl of noodles so fast, you would've thought I hadn't eaten in months! Lol! My own fault - I should have taken something with me. Not that I had time, mind you.

On the plus side, I had already reserved a seat online in the "quiet zone". The 2 seats next to me were empty and even though I could kinda lie down, I still had to keep my earphones in to drown out the snoring from the guy sitting opposite. There have been worse flights, though, so I'm not going to complain too much!

Just a couple more hours to go until my flight - think im gonna take a wander  around.....or  have a nap!

Xoxo

No comments: