“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 16 December 2014

もういいよ!

Seriously, enough.

本当に。

Typical that the last week before I'm supposed to check out for the year should be this ghastly. 

I am so emotionally drained and my mind is in desperate need of some serious R&R.

How do I know this?

I'm starting to lose my temper. Not to its fullest extent, but I ended up in a screaming/shouting match 4 times yesterday. I literally felt like I'd spent the whole day arguing. And then to go home and for that to continue? That pushed me over the edge. I can't even put into words the sheer frustration I'm feeling right now. And I also feel disappointed that this is how the year here is going to end. I was so hoping for that whole ending on a positive note thing, and that would be indicative of how the new year would start.

Pah, no such luck. I'm just going to have to make sure I can leave all this shit here and take it upon myself to start 2015 the right way. 

So done with all this b*******.

So done.

So not doing it anymore.

xoxo

No comments: