“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 22 May 2013

DOH!

Honestly, so much drama - I really can't be arsed with it!!!

I just wish more people would check themselves before bringing drama to my door....I mean seriously, I'm only going to react in one way.

If you don't TELL me something, how the hell am I supposed to know?! Do I have some kinda psychic power someone forgot to tell me about? 

And then to have the cheek to turn around and tell me that it's MY fault because I didn't ask?!

Grrrr.....

Some people are lucky they don't get the back of my hand.

If you're gonna do something, BE SMART.

Sometimes I'm gobsmacked at the incompetence I'm seem to find myself surrounded by.

Take your **** elsewhere.

xoxo

No comments: