“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 27 May 2013

=)

I know I said before that I was surrounded by a whole load of incompetent people.

Well, I'm surrounded by even more AMAZING people!

The last week of my twenties, and I've started to receive birthday presents already. 

I never really expect them, so when I get them it just makes me smile. And then I smile even harder when I realise how well people know me.

Over the last couple of days, I've received champagne, chocolates and cakes. 

And yes, most of it all has gone already - LOL!

Naturally, I've been reflecting back on the last decade....and all I can think is WOAH. 

But that's a whole other entry!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU.

xoxo

 

No comments: