“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 15 May 2013

It's Hiding!!

I had an awesome aqua class at the gym today.

I've been really good and managed to keep up with going once a week. I know it doesn't sound like a lot, but it's a good step for my lazy arse!

Actually, I'm starting to notice a bit of toning going on! Only a tiny bit mind you, but it made me smile . I'm not trying to lose weight, I'm just trying to get fit and fabulously toned.

I think it's something to do with turning 30 that has made me think about fitness and wellfare. Not dieting - I don't believe in diets and even if I did, I wouldn't be able to do one anyway, but I have been thinking about starting to work on mental fitness and spiritual wellbeing. It sounds great when I write it down, but whether I'll actually be able to do it is another thing.

I'm kinda thinking about going on a beginner's yoga retreat. I tried yoga once and was less than impressed, but given how hectic Tokyo life can be, I think it would be fantastic to have the ability to just empty your mind and just...relax! I wanna got o a retreat, just once, to see what it's like. Naturally it would have to be in Indonesia, or India or Nepal or somewhere like that. Financially, Indonesia is the best choice.

Just the idea makes me smile. Now I need to actually work on making it a reality! I swear, I've got so many plans for this year - it's hard to filter through which ones to do first! 

I'm trying not to go too crazy this month with going out and stuff - it's resident tax month next month and I don't wann aget caught out - especially with my birthday celebrations going on.

Exciting times!

xoxo

No comments: