“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Homeland

So a couple of weeks ago, my friend told me I should watch Homeland.

I'd never even heard of it before, but since I was up to date or had finished watching everything else, I thought I'd give it a go.

OMG...I LOVE IT!!!!

And today I finished the latest episode in season 3. So I am completely up to date.

I love the kind of shows that let you get your emotions out and that's one of them. I don't know if it's coz I know people in the military and military wives that it connects so strongly, but it also makes me worried sick about them and their lifestyle!

LOL!

I need to stop getting so involved in TV programmes! HAHAHHAHAHA!

Actually, no I don't....coz I love it!!

On another TV note - can you believe the winner of the Great British Bake Off?! What an outrage!!!! I was literally like WTF at the TV! Going off the showstopper challenge alone, then fine, but if they were supposed to be taking the whole season into account, then one of the other two were much worthier winners. Very disappointing.

And speaking of cake, my beautiful red velvet is nearly finished! >_< And for the first time ever, I didn't eat it all myself!

Right, now it's time to find something new to watch!

xoxo

No comments: