“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 7 October 2013

Nearly!

Have you seen the latest episode of Grey's Anatomy?

I swear I NEARLY made it through the whole thing without shedding a single tear and then BAM! Yang and Hunt set me off.

DOH!

I've just gotten home from Saitama after catching up with my girl and her adorable little baby boy! It was so weird to think of all the madness that we were getting up to just a year ago - a year goes so fast and so much can change it's scary!

It was fantastic to catch up with her though. It's nice to see a couple so happily married for a change! LOL!

I'm feeling absolutely exhausted. Trying to keep busy in order to keep myself distracted from my complicated life is certianly taking it's toll! I was running on just a few hours of sleep as I got in late from a friend's birthday party and then getting home and having to deal with my other friend's dramas until the early hours of the morning, along with waking up at 5.30.....well...it's definitely gonna be an early one for me tonight!

xoxo

No comments: