“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Prepared

I've decided that October is going to be a super social month for me.

Yesterday I got my schedule, a pen and have practically filled up every day starting from next week.

Why?

I need to keep manically busy.

Why?

*sigh*

I am gearing up and preparing myself for heartbreak.

Why I get myself in these impossible, overly complicated situations, I'll never know. But everything in my head is telling me that it is never going to go my way, so the best thing to do is ride it out and then deal with what comes next. I'd also like to point out that there has actually been no indication that this heartbreak will happen - the situation in beyond complicated, but from the other side, there has been nothing but positivity and reassurance. 

The problem?

I just can't let myself believe it. 

When you see this stuff happen on TV or in movies, it NEVER ends well, so I'm not expecting it to be any different for me.

Now I just need my damn heart to listen!! The heart wants what it wants! LOL!!!!

So I need to keep busy to keep myself fabulously distracted. And I am long overdue a catch up with some people, so I'm looking forward to it!

頑張る!!!!

On a completely different note, I'm feeling pretty chuffed with myself after waking up this morning (after a seriously rotten sleep), seeing that it was absolutely p******g down with rain and STILL went to the gym. As in I WALKED to the gym. YAY! Go me! LOL!

xoxo

No comments: