“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 10 August 2010

大丈夫かなー

Man, I really need to get off my lazy arse and start cooking again.

I honestly don't remember the last time I ate a vegetable.

Don't turn it dirty! :P

Seriously though, my diet is absolutely shocking! I eat so many cakes and loads of fast food - it's so unhealthy, yet I feel way to lazy to actualyl do anything about it!

That will all change tomorrow! I WILL go to the supermarket after I've been to the gym. That's just reminded me - I need to send off my passport to be renewed as well. All this stuff that I just keep putting off....*sigh*

That's the downside of being busy all of the time.

xx

No comments: