“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 30 August 2010

Phew!

I'm so glad August is nearly over.

Although it may have been the hottest summer I've experienced in Japan, I have dealt with it a billion times better than the last 2 years.

What a difference it makes working in an air conditioned office instead of sweltering in a classroom.

Although I am still sweating my arse off at home - I want to use the air con as little as possible - not only because it messes with my throat, but because I'm scared of what my friend told me about cockroaches getting in. Yuk!

I can't believe it's September already! Time just flies something stupid.

But things are just getting better and better so I can't complain. Even if I am knackered all the time.

xx

No comments: