“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Impressive

I am getting seriously good at keeping my mouth shut.

I read a friend's note on FB and I just couldn't stop cringing with how pathetic she was making herself sound. I was wondering if she even read back over what she wrote...she can't of done, otherwise she would had realised how self absorbed, petty and immature she sounds.

I started to write her a message telling her that it would be in her own interests to take it down because she doesn't realise how it reads to other people and that she is also blindly unaware that the person who she was bitching about was actually 100% right in her reaction. Then i just deleted it all.

Why bother getting involved in other people's drama?!

F*** it!!!

It's just easier to keep your opinions to yourself sometimes. Even though it kills me to see someone being so "me, me, me" in the worst possible pathetic way.

Some people eh?

xx

No comments: