“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 2 August 2010

Non-Stop

Today has been mad, busy crazy.

When I checked my schedule last night, I thought that I would only have 6 classes this morning.

When I got into work, I saw that I had a whopping 10 classes in a row! First thing on a Monday morning >_<. Definitely not what I was expecting but coz I went to bed at some stupid early time last night, I didn't find it too bad. Although I definitely won't be doing it again.

Then after work I had to come home and prepare for my private lesson, sort out some bills and now I'm off to the gym. I really can't be arsed to go but I think I'll just do one lesson instead of my normal 2 and then come back and crash. You always sleep so well after you've worked out, so that's why I wanna go.

Busy, busy. I can't wait until my day off on Wednesday!

xx

No comments: