“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 17 August 2010

A Lie In?

OMG I am so looking forward to having a lie in tomorrow.

If sleeping until 8.30am counts as a lie in.

I'm really curious to see what time I would naturally wake up but I really need to get my lazy arse to the gym, so I have to set an alarm. I haven't been for like a week and my laziness over the last 3 months is BADLY showing - in the form of a gut.

Yuk!

I was sitting at work today, wearing a belt and I just had this mammoth roll sticking out from under it! I couldn't believe my eyes! If ever I need motivation to get to the gym, that was definitely it.

xx

No comments: