“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 18 November 2012

Crushing

Recently I've developed a couple of new crushes.

James Arthur anyone?!

I know that he is not conventionally hot, has got busted teeth and is that little bit awkward, but there is no denying how incredibly SEXY his talent is. I absolutely hate the song he sang on the X Factor this week, but just the fact that he completely made it his own made it easier to listen to.

Over the last 10-12 years, I've done that typical switch that most girls make where they really start paying more attention to personalities. And his is diamond.

The second crush?

Gotta keep that one in. All you need to know is that it's someone I know. And I'm just going to admire from afar. LOL! Sorry!

xoxo

 

No comments: