“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Masterchef?

I've just spent an hour making lunch.

I'm just amazed that after a seriously tough aqua workout (which was more like aqua kickboxing than aqua dance!!), I could still be arsed to come home and put so much effort into my lunch.

So what was on the menu today?

Cumin infused hamburgers with a salad.

And they were DELIGHTFUL!!!

Maybe I should go on Masterchef!! Or not...HAHAHA!!

Super excited about this weekend - my girl will be arriving from Nagoya on Friday night and I have my other girlfriend coming down from Saitama and we're having a massive cook-a-thon on Saturday for Thanksgiving. None of us have done it before. And none of us are American!

HAHAHAHA!

Gonna be so much fun though - we're gonna have chicken (no time to defrost a turkey) with a whole load of sexed up sides! A variety of stuffing, sweet potato mash, garlic and rosemary roasted potates, a whole load of vegetables cooked with a twist, bruschetta, stuffed peppers and pumpkin pie!! Haven't made a pumpkin pie before either - gonna attempt that on Friday night.

How it all turns out remains to be seen!

xoxo

 

 

No comments: