“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 30 November 2012

DOH!

You know when you meet someone and then you smile to yourself at how hot they are...

...and then you see them again and you realise that they're not as hot as you thought they were?

Yeaaahhhh.........

*sigh*

Don't get me wrong - I'm all about personality these days, but it's still hard not to feel just a little disappointed when that realisation hits home.

And it's even worse when the other person is telling you that you are even more stunning than they thought you were!

DOH!

I'm going to be good, though, and give it a chance to see where it goes.

OMG I HAVE TO TELL YOU!!!

Last night I met a Republican!!!

You know I was saying during the election campaign that I'd never met one before? well I randomly bumped into one at a bar. The guy I was with was as pure a Democrat as you can get and oh my goodness I got caught bang in the middle of a hardcore debate about taxes!!

It was so funny and fascinating to watch - I couldn't believe my ears with some of the stuff that was coming outta the Republican guy's mouth! To be fair though, it was pretty much from a fiscal point of you (he's in finance himself) and he was able to argue his point way better than the other guy could. 

Amazing. 

xoxo

No comments: