“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 6 November 2012

GO OBAMA!!!!

I haven't been following the Presidential race as closely as I did 4 years ago.

As we approach election day in the States, I decided to get up to speed and watch the 3 debates.

And I'm sorry, but I really fail to believe that people feel Mitt Romney is a viable candidate for the Presidency.

Seriously?!

Half of the bull**** that was coming out of his mouth left me gobsmacked - absolutely OUTRAGEOUS!!! I was thinking about my American friends and I feel pretty confident that none of them would vote for this fool. Well, I truly hope they wouldn't.

But of course, everyone has the right to vote and everyone has the right to their opinion. To be honest though, if anyone I know does choose to vote Romney, I think I'd prefer not to know about it. America gained a lot of worldwide respect when they voted Obama into office 4 years ago - let's hope they make the right decision today. 

It's only been 4 years people!! Rome wasn't built in a day!! 

GOOD LUCK OBAMA!!!! \(^0^)/

xoxo

No comments: