“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 2 December 2012

Unapologetic

I am seriously all over Rihanna's new album.

It's funny because I have loved every single one of her albums. Of course, I like some more than others but I've liked all of them. That's rare - when an artist has been around as long as she has, normally I would have lost interest but I'm loving her more than ever.

Sexy.

LOVE it.

It's been a pretty chilled out weekend. I went out last night for a gorgeous French dinner. My friend spoiled me rotten with champagne and she picked up the huge bill at the end of the night.

ごちそうさまでした!

And as usual I went to work today and rushed back for my weekly X-Factor fix.

I won't talk too much about it - you all know that I'm rooting for James Arthur to win. And to be honest, looking at the acts left, it should be a walk in the park for him. 

COME ON JAMES!!!

I'm still trying to decide what to do about that guy I went on a date with a couple of days ago. He mails me way more than I ever reply and to be honest, he's crossing the line with the direction of his conversation....having said that, I bet if I thought he was smoking hot, then I wouldn't mind! Double standards, I know, but whatever.

We all have them.

Unapologetic.

If you didn't know, that's the name of the new album (and my mood right now). Check it out when you have time, ne.

xoxo

No comments: