“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Yes, Yes, Yes!!!!!

As the year is drawing to a close, it's that time again to be thinking about resolutions.

LOL!!!

Once again I've failed miserably, but I have done better at a couple of them.

I've had the same resolutions for about 10 years - for next year, I will be making some but I think I'm going to keep them to myself. And start from February 1st.

You know what they say, if you start on January 1st, most people will fail within the first 21 days. I'd rather not be a part of that statistic, thank you very much!

Anyone, one thing I am aiming to do better next year, is make sure that I spend more time with friends. Not that I haven't this year, but I am pretty bad at replying to messages to people who aren;t immediately around me every day!!! It's really bad because there are people I still haven't gotten around to seeing and it's a shame really.

But I promise to do better next year! HAHA!

Really.

xoxo

No comments: