“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 5 December 2012

STARVING!!!!

Normally on a Wednesday morning I go to the gym.

But when my alarm went off this morning, I just couldn't get up. And since I'm working 7 days a week until I go on holiday, I just simply rolled over and went back to sleep.

I woke up at 11.30!!!!!

Guess that goes to show I made the right call there!!!

Today was another one of those days where I've spent like an hour making lunch. It's still not eready yet and I'm absolutely starving! On the menu today is pumpkin soup and then a stuffed chicken breast. I wanted to make a potato fondant, but then I realised that I don't have any potatoes!

DOH!

Looks like it's just gonna be served with a side of spinach instead!!!

Excited - the smells filling my kitchen are amazing!!

xoxo

No comments: