“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 9 December 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Well, that wasn't the night that I was expecting to have!

I was out last night to celebrate my dear friend's birthday. A few days ago, I decided to cancel my Sunday shift at work - it wasn't anything to do with the party - I just thought it would be nice to chill out and rest and finally get onto to working out all this stuff for NZ. More than anything, I just wanted to have a mammoth lie in!!

So I told my friend (and myself) that I would go to the party and then catch the last train home. 

Yeahhhhhhh.......didn't quite work out like that.

I came stumbling through the door at 6am. With a considerably lighter wallet. >_<

DOH!!

The hangover isn't too bad, but I've been struck down by acute laziness, so there goes my super productive day! Oh and I've somehow managed to lose my voice - how the hell did that happen?!

Blinding night though - I love nothing more than watching my friend get down on the dancefloor!! It was great to see him having such a good time!!

And now it's time for The X-Factor final!

=)

xoxo
 

No comments: