“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 10 December 2012

Where Did It Go?!

I told you that after my night out on Saturday, I woke up to find that I had lost my voice.

Well, when I woke up this morning, I was pretty disturbed when I realised that it still hadn't come back!!!!!

I cancelled my Japanese class and spent all morning keeping schtum and knocking back spoonfuls of honey. It was getting closer and closer to my shift at work and I emailed in to shift things about to try and teach as little as possible.

Why one of my managers called me after I told him I'd lost my voice, I'll never know. I didn't pick up and mailed him instead, only to find out that he was refusing to help with a tiny favour I had asked him.

Oooooohhhhh...wrong day to piss me off mate.

I'll remember that next time I'm asked a favour.

Trust.

Anyway I struggled through 3 lessons. I could see the strain in my client's face as they struggled to understand this tiny croak that was coming outta my mouth. I don't have a cold, it's not even painful....it's just not there!

Excellent news for many, I'm sure!!!!!

Hope it comes back tomorrow! I feel like a ******!!!!!!!!

=(

xoxo

No comments: