“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Back In The Gym

It's been less than a week since I've been back, but I can't tell you how much happier I am with the changes I've been making.

I don't know how everything will work out in the long run, but for now, I'm smiling. 

I went back to the gym for the first time this year this afternoon. From November, I changed my membership so that I could go to any branch of my gym, but I hadn't really had a chance to take full advantage of it before because I was stuck where I was during the day.

Now that I am more flexible, I was able to take a few hours out to try a different aqua class. And I LOVED it! It was nice to be with a different instructor, different pool, different vibe. It was also much tougher than some of the other aqua sessions that I'd been to....or maybe that was the result of not having worked out for a couple of weeks. LOL!

Whatever the reason, it felt so good to be working out again. I did get a bit of a shock when I stepped on the scales, but I will still do what I can to put another few kilos back on. Probably the complete opposite to most other people's resolutions! HAHAHA! Now I just need to do a mammoth supermarket shop so that I can start making lunch and see if I can cut down how much money I'm spending during the day.

Need to save that money so that I can travel! (*^_^*)

I'm really looking forward to seeing how the rest of the month pans out.

xoxo

No comments: