“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 2 January 2015

Happy New Year!

First entry of 2015!

I have decided to be a much better blogger this year - last year just got so hectic and I didn't have time, but since I'm planning on making some seriously big changes this year, hopefully that will mean I'll be able to write more.

I saw in the new year in London watching the London fireworks. Had I known that it had become a ticketed event, I definitely would have paid the £10 for a better view. Although I still feel it's a little bit naughty to charge for an event like that, I do get the reasoning behind it. Even outside the ticketed area, the vibe was good and people were having a good time.

So how has the first day of the new year been?

Well, I received a message on NYE which gave me hope and I know I went into this year feeling more positive about things than I have for a while. I've also reconnected with family...which was seriously awesome.....but that's a whole other story for another day. 

I'm just determined to enjoy my last few days in London catching up with friends. I can't believe that I'm already going to be leaving on Tuesday - time flies by so fast! I don't even feel like I've had the chance to properly rest and chill out - I always try and see as many people as possible. Hopefully I'll be able to get a bit of down time before heading back to hectic Tokyo.

It's a new year. Fresh start.

Make it a good one!

xoxo

No comments: