“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Big Belly Laughs

Without a doubt, one of my absolute favourite things of this trip back home has been...

...laughter.

And I'm not just talking about a little giggle. I'm talking about those gigantic, bellowing cackles from the deepest part of the belly.

LOL!

I haven't laughed that much in...months? Years? Nah, let's go with months.

It's seriously what's been missing from my life. Laughter. And the strange thing was when I let out this huge belly laugh, I was like wooooaaaahhhhh that's LOUD. And in combination with my girls' cackles, was enough to turn heads wherever we were. 

So much fun. I've loved it. 

I need to make sure I keep having those big belly laughs when I get back to Japan. It's healthy, it makes you feel good and for a split second, you can forget everything else that has been going on. Just for a split second. 

Made jokes. 

Thank you my lovelies!

xoxo

No comments: