“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 18 May 2010

No Match

You know what, yeh, it doesn't matter what I do for my birthday this year - it will never match up to my 10 consecutive day celebration that I had last year.

Plus the fact that I'm absolutely broke and can't even afford to have a big celebration! All my friends in Tokyo are so different as well, that I have to do separate things with all of them - it's actually a pain in the arse. But the biggest thing is the money - I mean, in a month I'm gonna be heading out to the States and I wanna save as much money as I can for that. It's come around so soon - I never realised that I would have to start planning again so soon after coming back from my Singapore and Malaysia trip. It feels insane and fabulous at the same time that I'm off again so soon.

Just the way I like it.

So I might have to pass up on the birthday celebrations this year!

Oh well.

xx

No comments: