“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 31 May 2010

Genki Genki!

I have no idea while I'm feeling so genki today!!

I had a ridiculously early morning again, leaving the house at 6am and then I came back home, took a nap and got ready for one of my private lessons.

My student is a florist and back in September when I met her, she asked me what my favourite flowers were and I told her that pink lillies were my faves. So today she showed up with the most gorgeous bouquet of lillies as a birthday present for me! I was so touched and the flowers were stunning! I think since that moment, I haven't been able to keep the smile off of my face - especially because if I turn around, I can see them and they smell gorgeous and are just so pretty.

I love flowers - I don't receive them often enough!

Have you seen the finale of 24?! Over the last couple of days, I have been catching up with all my online TV and it's still the best show ever! Absolutely bawled my eyes out in the finale. Like I do with every finale!! LOL!!

Anyway I am absolutely knackered so I'm off to bed!

Night!

xx

No comments: