“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 29 May 2011

Thank You!

Thank you to everyone who came out last night to celebrate my birthday with me!

Another legendary one to add to the collection! =)

I got a wonderful reminder last night....I really am surrounded by some truly, amazing, AMAZING people. A little trip down memory lane reminded me just HOW important my friends are in my life - from the friends I met 4 years ago when I first moved here, to more recently made friends.

I really do have nothing but love and respect for you all. Just the fact that you came out to celebrate with me last night means so much and I really appreciate you all taking the time to do so. I'm looking forward to more fabulous times ahead with you guys and thank you all for the gifts and birthday wishes.

Still a couple more birthday celebrations to go! On my actual birthday on Wednesday, I will be spending the day with my best J-friend, Yuka-chan. She has been an absolute diamond since I moved to Tokyo and I'm really touched that she is taking the day off work to spend my birthday with me.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

I love you.

xoxo

No comments: