“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 1 June 2011

=)

Just 2 minutes after midnight, the birthday messages came trickling into my phone.

THANK YOU!!!!

=)

Really looking forward to shopping tomorrow. I've been working in Ginza for nearly and year and in that whole time, I've never had a WHOLE DAY to shop til I drop. Well, that's all gonna change tomorrow!!

Just made a reservation at the fantabulous Barbacoa for my third birthday party on Saturday. Really chuffed about this one coz I'll be celebrating more London style - i.e. in fantabulously expensive restaurants and bars with exceptional people. It's the only way to do it!

This month is gonna be soooo hectic and a mammoth strain on the wallet but hey - it's just gotta be done!!

Night!

xoxo

No comments: