“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Slow Down June!

Wowzers!

Time is absolutely flying by this month.

Exactly 3 weeks tomorrow, I'm gonna be on a plane going back to the UK for a 3 week holiday.

HOW FAST has that come around? It seems like only yesterday that I was saying "At the end of next month I'm going back to London" and now it's just a few weeks away.

I feel like I've definitely been more productive with my time this month. I don't know if it's because it's my birthday month, but every weekend is a whole load of parties and I'm really managing to catch up with a lot of people - something I have been insanely crap at all year.

Not only that but I also have my sights set elsewhere this month. Doesn't take a genius to work out what I'm talking about there! ;-)


No comments: