“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 22 June 2011

にゃあ!

It hitting a whopping 32 degrees in my area today. Beautiful clear blue skies and blazing sunshine. It was perfect beach weather.

And where was I?

Cooped up inside! After getting back from the gym, I had a quick lunch and then headed out for my Japanese class. From there, onto work.

=(

All I kept thinking about today was how easy it would have been for me to top up my tan had I been able to go to the beach! I absolutely refuse to moan about the heat because I absolutely DETEST winter. I will take the sweat and humidity any day over that. So it's all good!

Another jammed packed weekend again this weekend. I'm actually looking forward to getting back to the UK and giving my liver a break! That and eating shit loadsa fruit! I'm just hoping that I'll be able to bring that healthy momentum back to Japan with me.

xoxo

No comments: