“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Summer Is Here!

I've woken up to an absolutely STUNNING morning in Tokyo!!

It's gonna hit 30 degrees today and then 31 tomorrow.

You know I love summer. I've always been about summer. But this year with the whole country saving electricity, it's definietly gonna be a tough one - especially on the trains and at work where the air con is being used so sparingly. Defintiely time to start carrying the deodorant around with me!

I just wish work was a little more lenient on the dress code. I have loads of great summer business clothes but because of rules with colours and stuff, I can't wear any of them. So dumb. =(

I'm gonna be back in the UK a week tomorrow - I'm not joking - I'm literally freaked out about how fast the time has gone! Although I'm not gonna deny that I am looking forward to going back and catching up with friends, as well as hitting up mainland Europe for a few days. It should be good.

xoxo

No comments: