“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 5 June 2011

Who Run The World (Girls)

I had a blinding night out last night with the ladies.

And not just any ladies...

...real, outstanding, fantabulously inspirational women.

You guys know me - 98% of my friends are men, so it is really rare for me to be out on a girly night.

Not only that, but it's even rarer for me to actually say that I truly ADMIRE someone - especially when they're female.

But that's exactly how I feel about these women - they really are fabulous role models and just are such beautiful people inside and out. I haven't been surrounded by people like that in a good few years - definitely not since I've been in Japan (that isn't meant to offend anyone!!!) and it's just wonderful to know that people like that really do exist.

They complete spoilt me rotten on what was my final birthday celebration. Good food, champagne, a gorgeous setting and fantabulous company. It was just a shame we all had to leg it for the last train (workaholic ladies - even on a Sunday!! ;-)) otherwise it would have been wonderful to go on all night.

Thanks ladies. You really are fantabulous and it's my great honour to know you.

xoxo


No comments: