“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 3 June 2011

GET IN!!!

I finished work super early today - out the office before 3.30pm.

The joys of presenting! I love it because not only does it add variety to my job, I get to spend the day with fantabulous people and 9 times outta 10, leave way earlier than I ever would working at my regular spot.

I'm kinda at a loss at what to do with myself! I know what I SHOULD be doing but again, laziness has overtaken and all that cleaning is just not happening.

I'm def hitting up the gym later. Normally there's only about 20 minutes from when I get home on a Friday to when I need to leave to make it to my class and I normally feel too tired to go. No excuses today! I have hours to kill before I even need to leave, which gives me loads of time to do the stuff that I need to do and chill out for a bit.

Something I haven't done in such a long time. Nothing. It feels weird.

Looking forward to a fantabulous weekend with the ladies - highly likely to be another strain on the wallet but hey - it's all good! One of them is leaving town soon and it's one of those things where you really regret not working on building up that relationship sooner. Especially when you've REALLY started to get to know someone and then suddenly you realise that it's too late because before you know it, they're gone. =(

xoxo

No comments: