“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 27 June 2011

Stressed Out?

Man, I've been feeling really, really crappy all day.

Super emotional, super tired, super stressed out.....

And no, it's not that time of the month! HAHA!

I dunno - I think it's a combination of the fact that I'm going back to London and I have just soooo much to do before I leave that it's overwhelming me, the fact that I kissed goodbye a S*** loada money on house stuff today and a horrible realization of just how much I'm crushing on someone right now!! And yes - it's that same person I told you about before who is emotionally unavailable.

*sigh*

It's so bizarre to think I'm gonna be back in the UK in a couple of days. It's always a weird feeling when you haven't been back for a while - everything feels so familiar and yet so strange at the same time. I'm looking forward to catching up with friends and fanily - of course I am - but at the same time I can't help but wonder if 3 weeks is just that little bit too long. I'm gonna be taking my mum to Italy for her birthday, so that should help break it up a bit.

I just love being in the position where I can actually treat her like that! =)

Don't even get me started about the amount of cash I paid out today. >_< Watching my balance disappear like that was heartbreaking!! If I had been able to take that money back home with me I would've been laughing my way to the bank! And to the shops ;-)

As for the guy, well....I just honestly don't know what to do. Carry on being patient or just call it quits? My friend told me that I've been hanging on this long so it would be stupid to give up now and someone else told me to just forget him and move onto the next one! If only there was a next one to move onto! HAHA! I never thought that I'd been in this position when I left England. Another thing to be looking forward to when I go back - EYE CANDY!!! YYYYEEEEEEHHHHH!!! HAHA!!!!

Right I'm gonna print out my ticket and get off my fat arse and do something!!!

xoxo

No comments: