“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 30 June 2011

Back In The Shire!

Uffff that was a scary flight!!!!

So turbelent, so much violent rocking - I seriously got worried on more than one occasion there!

But, I landed safe and sound and am now in the Shire, back in my childhood home and with a fridge full of fresh fruit, veg and so much food I actually cooked last night. Yep - first night back in the UK and I was the one cooking dinner! And it was awesome, washed down with an ice cold beer.

Up at like 8am this morning, the jet lag is kicking my arse, but I have so much to do today that I didn't want to spend the whole day sleeping. I have a whole load of appointments to make, need to get a new SIM and most importantly, I'll be seeing my grandad this afternoon! =D

It's an absolutely beautiful morning here and I'm back just in time for the semis of Wimbledon - even better! Still having that freaking out moment when you know you're back and every is so familiar but everything feels so strange at the same time. It's no way near as bad as last time but it's most certainly there.

xoxo

No comments: