“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Censored

Argh!!! I am feeling so insanely frustrated.

I haven't been able to blog a lot this month. And it's not because there hasn't been anything going on - believe me, I would LOVE to tell you what's going on, but I just can't.

Why not?

*sigh*

Because I want to tell you about an experience I had when I was back home. And the problem is the person that that experience involves reads my blog. So even though you know I don't mention any names, the second I reveal a couple of facts, that person is gonna know that I'm writing about them. And to be honest, it's pretty scathing what I want to say....

So I decided to keep schtum about it. And it's not easy! 

I know you'd laugh your arse off if I told you - I'm positive!! But it's like I didn't make my feelings so clear to that person at the time, so if I was to come and blurt it all out now, then that person is gonna be left a bit humiliated and it's not really fair - ESPECIALLY because I'm pretty sure that that person completely misread what I was thinking and feeling and may have got completely the wrong end of the stick.

Doh!

Need to get off my lazy arse and get ready for work. Everytime I look outside, all I keep thinking about if the amazing tan I would have if I were able to get to the beach everyday instead of being cooped up in a freezer of an office.

xoxo

No comments: