“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 20 August 2012

Social Butterfly

My goodness me I'm exhausted.

I arrived back in Japan only last Tuesday, yet I seem to have had the most insanelyt social week....starting from the day that I touched back down!!

I'm not complaining, but I'm really starting to feel the effects of not resting through the jet lag or getting that much needed bit of extra sleep. >_<

Hit up Summer Sonic yesterday - performances of the day hands down go to JK and Rihanna. Stunningly sexy and insanely hot, it gave me great amusement to listen to the reaction of the Japanese fans and we watched Ri-ri wind and grind on stage while patting her ***** to Birthday Cake.

The choruses of やばい!!!!ran through the arena.

Priceless.

It was fantastic to finally see her live - and hopefully not for the last time!! She really is just a ******* superstar.

So how does it feel to be back?

Normally I get holiday blues but this year I guess I've been too busy and jetlagged to really feel  anything. 

The day I got back, my girl came over for dinner, next day I was checking out the eye candy on Zushi beach (how the hell is everyone so buff down there?!?!!?!? I never understand it), Thurs was back to work, Fri I caught up with a friend who left at the weekend, Sat was another night in with a friend and then yesterday was the festival. 

All of that without ever really having caught up with my sleep. I don't even know if I'm still jetlagged or whether I really am just knackered. My nihongo lesson was a bit sloppy today because I was too tired to get the words out. But I still managed to enjoy it like always.

I've come back with a million ideas of all the things that I want to do. Seeing people around me leaving left, right and centre is really making me think about everything that I'm doing here and I defintiely feel like I have more of a focus. This time I just need to make sure that I do it. In fact...I already have....but I can't get into the details just yet - gomen.

xoxo 
 
 

No comments: