“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 30 April 2013

What A Month!

I have had such a super busy social month!!!

I decided this month that I was going to leave all the men behind and focus on catching up with friends.

And catch up I most certainly did!

17 dates with friends over the month.

I'm so tired! And broke! LOL!

I got to catch up with friends visiting from ogther countries and prefectures as well as people here in Tokyo and Saitama that I haven't seen in forever!

From stalls in Ebisu to the Hyatts and everywhere in between, it's been lunch, dinner, drinks and coffee every week! It's been really great to see what's been happening with everyone and make plans.

After such a crazy month though, I'm kinda looking forward to toning it down a little this month and concentrating on planning my birthday and saving a little bit more money.

I'm seriously looking into my DELTA now that I have accrued more than enough hours for it. My friend and I were originally planning to do it together, but he is really limited in his timeframe and so wants to go back to Bangkok. Even though that would be the cheapest option in terms of lifestyle, I can't help but feel that it would be more beneficial to do it somewhere. It's looking like Istanbul is the most reasonable option at this point, but we'll see.

What a great month it's been!

xoxo

No comments: