“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 9 February 2014

=)

LOL!

What an emotional rollercoaster.

So I was feeling pretty miserable when  woke up this morning. I literally was thinking how sorry I felt for anyone who had to speak to me today, because I was in such a bad mood, I would rip their head off! LOL!

And then I got a text which most certainly turned that frown upside down!

Not even just upside down - I've spent most of the day grinning from ear to ear and everyone is on the receiving end of my now FABULOUS mood. 

HAHA - how quickly emotions can change, ne!

VERY much looking forward to this evening! ;-)

xoxo

No comments: