“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 24 October 2014

Putting It On Paper

Have you ever just taken a blank note and written down how you feel?

Have you ever just sat there and written down what you WANT? What you want from your career, what you want from loved ones, what you want to make yourself happy?

Someone suggested that I do that today. So I opened my email, addressed it to myself and just let everything out on paper.

Oh. My. God.

I feel like a mammoth burden has been lifted. 

I've been sitting here for months wishing I could go on holiday, wishing that I could motivate myself more to get the body I want, all these things along with thinking about careers and relationships....I wrote down how I felt and what I wanted.

It's there in black and white and I feel good.

Why?

Because now I can get off my arse and do something about it.

Because now I know that I have revealed my feelings and there's nothing more that I can do. You can never ask more than honesty.

It feels good. 

Now the reality of what it all means is making me nervous! 

xoxo


No comments: